There are lots of different ways of connecting up with life at Trinity Churches. Whether you’re exploring faith for the first time, returning to church, looking for a place you can call home, or just visiting, you’re very welcome to come along to any of our services and events:
- Come to a Sunday gathering and worship with us at a service.
- Come and do an Alpha course, or similar, and take steps to explore the Christian faith
- Pop into Café Connect, or some of our regular hospitality in the Trinity Centre, Meole Estate and Radbrook Green.
- Look into joining a small group and get to know some great people.
- Talk to us about getting married, or celebrating a baptism or thanksgiving for your child.
- Walk with us and with God as you plan a funeral and mourn the loss of a loved one
- Get involved in serving somewhere in the life of the Church
We really look forward to meeting you, and helping you to feel welcome here.